Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 vs. 2012 "New Way of Thinking"- My bets are on 2012...


Happy New Year Fam!!! This year will be "The" year as my mom would say...

Several people have asked what is SuaveHaus??? Great question! SuaveHaus is for Fun, Fearless and Fashionable Females who are Mothers. It is no secret that I enjoy fashion or simply put how clothes make you feel. The purpose for me creating this blog is to showcase some of my ideas of contemporary sheek styles that will make you feel like you own the room. There are tons of blogs out here but very little geard towards young mothers (like me) keeping their SWAG after they have their children.

This is a movement for young women and mothers to stand up and feel empowered in how you look and the way you feel when you wear it. Check out some of my looks below and feel free to comment. :)

Stripped Dress: ON
Hat: Target
Boots: NineWest
Bracelet & Watch: Fossil
Scarf: Target
Jacket: Vintage



Turtleneck & Skirt: H&M
Tights: Target
Boots: Marti&Liz

Sweater: JCPenny
Skirt: H&M
Boots: NineWest



Mommy Tips: 

Use wire to make a space to store gift wrap rolls
Against the ceiling, rather than cluttering up the
Floor
.



Use egg cartons to separate and store your
Christmas decorations.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello is this thing on....

Anonymous said...

Your hairstyle is lovely!

Kulture Couture said...

You are truely a wonderful fashionista!!! I applaud you for creating a blog for the chic mothers!!

http://kulturecouture.blogspot.com/