Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sherbet Favor... Spring Time!!!

It's SPRING TIME!!!  And I've been traveling for work for about two months and it is good to sit my tail down and do a few things I love to do...which is blog about chic threads and spend time with mi familia. I picked up a few cute things during my travels and I wanted to share with you. Scarfs and neck pieces are totally in right now and are great spring/summer looks this year. I bought my friend a scarf and wallet for her 30th birthday so they are good gifts also.

My "April Fools Baby" birthday is coming up and she will be SO styling... its going to be sickening! I'll post mine as well of course. Oh- BTW since no one had a mom to mention I'll just shop a little more for myself. ;)



























Scarf: Target Scarf $14.99
Skirt: Banana Republic Sale $20.99
Shirt: The Limited 14.99-Clearance
Shoes: Target two summers ago
Glasses: Target 16.99
Bag: Priceless!!!
NEW HAIR CUT: Don't ask :)

MOMMY TIPS:

Overhaul your linen cupboard, store bed linen sets
Inside one of their own pillowcases and there will
Be no more hunting through piles for a match.

Are you going on spring break soon?
Add this item to your beach bag.  Baby powder
Gets sand off your skin easily.


HIP TRENDS FOR NEW MOMS:




 







5 comments:

Nichole said...

Wonderful post as always! Keep up the good and fashionable work :)

The Brown Family said...

Love your style, girlfriend! I'll stay tuned, for sure.

Arica said...

That linen closet idea is great I'll try that. I don't know how you find such great things on sale and clearance all the time! What techniques do u use?

Arica said...

That that linen closet idea is great! I'm going to try it. I don't know how you always find such great deals on clearance or sale. Do you have Any techniques to shopping?

Suave Haus said...

Thanks Everyone!

Arica- I go straight to the clearance rack every time I shop. Think of what you already have in your closet that you can accentuate and accessories from there. :)

Happy shopping!