Sunday, February 5, 2012

Its all about L.O.V.E!!!

It's all about LOVE this month and I will be showcasing/sharing with you guys some things and clothing that I absolutely LOVE. This week was usually quiet but I finished the week off Friday by buying my Husband and I the iPhone 4. He LOVES IT!!! (2 pt for wifey)


A couple of weeks ago I was doing my routine shopping at ON (Old Navy) and while browsing I stumbled across this cute sweater dress that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!! When I got to the counter it was on clearance and a additional 50% off the clearance price.


Drum roll pleaseeeee.......... I got this dress for a whole $1.48, OH YES I DID!!!


















Dress($1.48): ON; Leather Jacket($20) & Glasses($5): F21 Shoes($20), Tights($3), and Purse($7 on clearance): Target; Bangle($18): Blush Nail Polish: IDK but I LOVE IT!!


Mommy Tips:
Forever losing your bathroom essentials?  Use
Magnetic strips to store bobby pins, tweezers
And clippers, behind a vanity door.

Make an instant cupcake carrier by cutting
Crosses into a box lid. This is great for your childs Valentine party.








9 comments:

Nichole said...

Fashionable as always! Keep turning heads!

Nikki

Barry #1 fan said...

looking good as always in my new favorite dress.

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!

arica b. said...

I love the fact that the dress and accessories are inexpensive but the way you put them together makes them look like they cost way more!

Terri said...

Great Mommy Tips!! Thanks!

Shemika said...

Yay Patty! Thanks for that hair pin trick, gotta try it! Oh and the cupcake box trick...cuocakes are my fav!!! You just gave me a reason to bake some! Keep up the good work!

Broke Wanna-Be Fashionista said...

Love love love your blog!!! Especially your mommy tips and fashion!

http://brokefashionista11.blogspot.com/

I might feature you on my blog!!

Chic Therapy said...

WOW!!!That is such a steal

Unknown said...

wow what a steal the dress is gorgeous and you look fab <3 x

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/