Sunday, January 8, 2012

If you shoot for the moon and miss... You will end up amongst the STARS!!!..

During my mommy time this weekend I went to get  my gel nails redone and stumbled upon this sheek spot in Lenox Villiage (near Nashville) called Vogue nails. I loved this shirt and place so much I wanted to share it with you on my blog...

*Singing* "Lift Off-Watch The Throne: We gon’ take it to the moon, take it to the stars
How many people you know can take it this far?"



 
Shirt & Jewelry: Blush (shirt on Sale $20.00 bought it 2 wks ago)
High Waisted Jeans: H&M ($40.00)
(Similar jeans click here)
Blue Suade Shoes: Marti & Liz ($20.00)
(Similar booties click here)

This is one of my FAV coats!!! I got it from the Goodwill in St. Lous, MO. I've had it for years and it still has the same "Where'd you get that from" effect everytime I wear it out!

Scarf: TJ Max ($15.00)


Mommy Tip:

Hull strawberries easily using a straw.

Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture
Will disguise dings and scrapes.

1 comment:

Tall Freckled Fashionista said...

Thanks for the love on my blog.. Love your blog as well.