Sunday, February 26, 2012

Official "SuaveHaus Launch Soiree"

Hear ye, hear ye, it has come and it was FABULOUS!!!

The official "SuaveHaus" launch soiree was a great success!!! Although this blog has been active for a few months now, I had an official launch event this past Saturday- February 25, 2012 at Flemings Wine Bar- Nashville. Several M.I.L.F's (MothersInLovewithFashion) were there as well as mother figures. This event showcased the true meaning of what "SuaveHaus" portrays and the legacy I would like to engage and initiate.

"Although you may not be a biological mother, you still are a Mother Figure to many...you are a woman first and that why this movement was created to preserve your sexyness."


"SuaveHaus is about Women, Biological Mothers, and Surrogate Moms preserving your SWAG"

Below are some of the pics from the event...STAY TUNED for the next "Mommy&Me" GIVEAWAY!!!












 






 
VISION BOARD

MOMMY TIPS:
Store shoes inside shower caps to stop dirty soles rubbing on your clothes.  You can find them in just about every hotel. (I travel quite a bit so this helps!)

Bread tags make the perfect cord labels.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

The soiree seems to have been I success (which I didn't doubt). I love the photos and hopefully I can make it to the next one!